Monday, January 4, 2010

I want this.

(sorry.. this blurry pic is the only one the website had.. but it's still wonderful!)
I feel like I forgot to mention, I'm obsessed with perfume and I collect perfume samples and bottles... and these little bottles on this bracelet from VictorianPasttimes.com has stolen my heart! I have some beads are similar to some of them... I may have to make my own replica to display with my bottles!

I raided the dollar store for storage containers today... made out like a bandit :) I want to finish my craft area tomorrow once and for all! I've run into some issues, but I'm trying to solve them as creatively as possible. The real pain is going to be cleaning the spare desk to make room for my sewing machine.

I don't have to work tomorrow - so I have no excuse not to clean and exercise.. maybe even do some laundry in there!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute cute cute idea!! My mother is also obsessed with perfume! And even if you don't get laundry down, I'm sure you'll do a little cleaning!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 cleaning :)

    Found you on 20sb- just thought I would stop by to say hello!

    ReplyDelete