Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Summer breeze makes me feel fine...

(Sorry for the mini haitus... I'm back on my own computer! I got a monitor to hook up to my laptop.. it was either that of pay $500+ for the screen to get fixed)

I didn't want to work out today.. but I heard a song and it totally got me thinking one thought..

So, there has to be someone out in blog-reading-land who knows where this is without looking at the next two pictures.I'll give you a hint... it beings with an "O"...

....and ends with a "cean City, New Jersey!"
I heard that stupid song that was out this summer.. that "1-2-3-4! Uno! Dos! Tres! Quatro!"(that I secretly love... shh! don't tell!).. and WAHM! I was in a summer state of mind!

The highlight of summer is always family vacation. Usually to Ocean City, New Jersey. I love that place more and more each time I go. I wish I could go for more than just 5 days at a time... my mom always said she'd love to rent a house for a month.. oh my gosh.. I would love that so much! I'd go broke - but I'd love it! We just have so many traditions there, yet it's still new and fresh every time we go.

I'm so excited for that beautiful, warm, sunny day when I'll be on that beach this year.

And what got me on that elliptical today was the thought that if I just lose 1 pound a week between now and July, I'll be down 25lb!... can we say, Hello Bikini! :)

1 comment:

  1. Grrrrreat- now Im going to have the summer breeze song stuck in my head ;)

    My husband used to go to OC, NJ all the time when he lived in Maryland...but I havent been there before. Hope to someday!

    ReplyDelete